Advanced Energy Storage
ZBB EnerStore flow battery modules are modular and scalable, self-contained and front accessible – making them ideal for distributed energy projects whether on or off the grid. The ZBB EnerStore captures multiple value streams including time shifting, firming of renewables, load management, continuous power output and system backup.
Stored Energy. Reliable Power.
ZBB’s energy storage technology increases the consistency and reliability of your power.
- Lowest cost of ownership over a 20-year design life in bulk energy storage applications
- Up to 7x expected service over life of lead acid in daily,100% capacity usage needs
- 5x energy density of vanadium redox flow battery designs
- Integrated DC bus design requires no onsite wiring for power connections
- Black-start capable with no external aux power input required
- Modular, redundant and scalable architecture from 50 kWh to 2 MWh or more from a single point of system connection
- Wide ambient operating temperature range with no external structures or climate controlled enclosures required for outdoor siting (-22°F to 122°F / -30°C to 50°C)
- No additional ventilation, fire suppression or spill containment needed for indoor locations
- Expandable from 50kWH to 500kWH in a single enclosure - Watch Video
ZBB EnerStore flow batteries are modular and configurable to meet power requirements for a wide variety of on-grid and off-grid market applications throughout the world.
Target Applications: Market Applications Military Forward Base, Military Base Micro-Grids, Transportable/Military/Disaster Relief, Communication Towers, Commercial Buildings, Electric Vehicle Charging, Village/Island Power and Utilities.
ZBB energy storage and power control platforms are used in Grid Interactive, Grid Independent, and Grid Conversion environments for a variety of applications across global markets.